วันพุธที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Hp OfficeJet 6500 - No Wires, No Worries

The OfficeJet 6500 eliminates the mess of cords that I've too often seen running colse to the office. Utilizing its wireless printing ability, I'm able to conveniently sit at my desk while the printer does all the work, freeing me up to work on more foremost matters.

This printer is also low maintenance, able to print up to 250 pages without the need to reload the tray. I also don't have to stand on top of it feeding documents, since the 6500 can fax, scan, and copy up to 35 pages at a time, an additional one great tool for person seeing to use their time and energy on something other than the printer.

Professional Photo Printers

The 6500 does not, however, trade efficiency for quality. It produces high ability documents for me and my business, allowing us to effectively improve our image and build our reputation. In the process, it saves me up to 40% per page when compared to laser printers.

When documents need to be produced in a hurry, this printer doesn't let me down, printing up to 31 pages per minute. It also has up to a 100-page fax memory that will store documents even in a power outage and a 100 estimate speed dial memory so that I don't have to go digging for taste information every time I need to get something done.

The photo-printing capabilities are also great, printing a 4x6 inch photo in about a minute. They are also of photo ability and print great on both slick photo paper and plain paper.

To add to all the great features, I have security as well with a one year warranty from Hp. This means that Hp will send me a new printer if there is ever a question that can't be solved over the phone. Not only do they cover the cost of shipping the new one, but also send a return shipping label and pay for the return of the original.

It has also given me peace of mind because of its energy Star-rated low energy use. Also helping to save trees with its two sided printing, the 6500 has allowed my company to go green without having to shell out a lot of money in the process.

With a great price tag compared to other printers with similar features, the Hp OfficeJet 6500 surely made it affordable for my small company to produce expert ability documents and remain environmentally aware at the same time. I would recommend this printer to anyone.

Recommend : printer ink toner dirtcheapcameras dogpictureframes

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น